Aiden woke up very early Sunday morning and make breakfast for Chris and me. When we came downstairs he led us to our table in the kitchen with this sign which reads: The Diner..... John plays a sax. I had to laugh because I don't know if he was trying to make it romantic or what. I asked him where he heard of John playing the sax and he said his teacher plays the sax at school which is true. I dont' know where he gets this stuff! I had toast with butter and chris had some Little Einstien's cereal both served with champagne flutes of water and M&M's on the side and an after dinner mint under each plate.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Breakfast at the Diner
Aiden woke up very early Sunday morning and make breakfast for Chris and me. When we came downstairs he led us to our table in the kitchen with this sign which reads: The Diner..... John plays a sax. I had to laugh because I don't know if he was trying to make it romantic or what. I asked him where he heard of John playing the sax and he said his teacher plays the sax at school which is true. I dont' know where he gets this stuff! I had toast with butter and chris had some Little Einstien's cereal both served with champagne flutes of water and M&M's on the side and an after dinner mint under each plate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment