Friday was a rainy day here up until late afternoon. Then the kids and our neighbors got together and were floating boats and balls under the road through a large drainage pipe at the entrance to our development. I think one day when they look back these times will be some of their favorite memories.
Chris asked for some cholesterol-free oatmeal raisin cookies so I had the twins help me while Aiden was at school. They love to bake!
You're right--they will remember those fun times. I fondly remember our neighborhood creek... we'd look for crayfish and squeal when we actually found one! Thanks for posting all the pictures. The rainbow ones are great... how did I miss that beautiful sight??? bummer. Thanks for sharing.
1 comment:
You're right--they will remember those fun times. I fondly remember our neighborhood creek... we'd look for crayfish and squeal when we actually found one! Thanks for posting all the pictures. The rainbow ones are great... how did I miss that beautiful sight??? bummer. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment