Saturday, February 28, 2009

Breakfast is Served


Aiden: "Mommy, Daddy, wake up, I made you breakfast."

Aiden: "The cereal, water and M&M's are for Daddy"

Aiden: "The sandwich, M&M's and freshly sqeezed lemonade is for you!" Yes, that is a tomato and celery sandwich.

And check out the centerpiece he put together. I was so impressed he even thought of that!
No dishes were harmed in creating this breakfast however the kids ate at least half of the bag of M&M's before 8AM!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

* said...

That was great!! I was wondering if you actually ate it?!

Linda said...

I guess I should have clarified that I NEVER eat the kids creations. Chris usually does but lets get real...he got cereal! I have seen to many booger fingers in the mix throughout my teaching days. I usually just wait the kids out until they run off and play and then pretend it was eaten. In my defense I always let them know how much I appreciated them doing it for me.