Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Candy Land Party Pictures Are Finally Here!

I am posting the party pics in reverse order. I'm just thankful to be finished uploading all of them! It was so hard to choose which ones to post! This is the order in which they came up and I'm not changing them!


New froggie and princess boots and new umbrellas! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa and Gianna and Johnathan!
Riley gets so excited opening presents!
Miss Sue, you were caught!
My girl.


I love this girls determination! It serves her well with 2 brothers!

Cake toes!
Falling asleep eating his castle cone.
Thanks, Miss Sue, for the awesome pinatas!



"I can't find me's spinach!"
Sammy found a gold mine!






Meghan is barely enjoying the chocolate swamp.
Daniel, you crack me up. Yuck!
Kenzie and Lucia enjoying the chocolate swamp.

Thanks for helping clean up John but my favorite flowers are still missing. I'll be checking your garden for them!
Success in Lollipop Woods!
Hanging snowflake and icicle ornaments at Snow Flake Lake.
Hopping on peanuts through Peanut Acres in a potato sack is fun!
Lucia, you go girl! You are a jumping bean!
Thanks for manning Chocolate Swamp Sue!
Entrance to Candy Land.
During setup I noticed the bees were attracted to the sugar on these gumdrops. OOPS! I should have used salt!
Riley helping set up Peanut Acres.

Kenzie Grace found 4 lollipops in Lollipop Woods.

No comments: